miércoles, 12 de octubre de 2016

Screen capture and screen casting

a.    Title
Screen capture and screen casting
b.    A short presentation of the tool
 The tool I chose is a tool where screen shots can be alone or accompanied by audio.
c.    A paragraph telling the way you would use the tool for teaching.
      The way I would use this tool, is to include virtual methods in either virtual or non-virtual environments.  I would include my classes in this tool, for a new vocabulary chapter to innovate a new topic.  To allow students to enjoy more than a teacher giving a class, but only pictures and my voice to guide. I would use this tool to teach them a creative way of learning and this could be kept in a platform so they can study for exams with this audio.
d.    A paragraph telling the importance of using this tool

      This tool is very important, even for a teacher that innovates with a blog. The teacher can upload a weekly summary of each class using this tool; this would help students to learn the subject. This would make them learn and not memorize, because memorizing will just be useful for the exam while learning is for a lifetime. This tool can be used with every subject, it’s important for teachers to innovate and make creative learning. 







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario