a. Title
b. A short presentation of the tool
First I want to be clear about the difference from a Blog and a Blogger.
A blog is use as a diary or different topics to express about. The posts from a Blog are shown from the most recent, at the beginning of the web page.
c. A paragraph telling the way you would use the tool for teaching.
I would start my class stimulating students just by talking about something in average interest. For example MUSIC. We know music is updating every day and that our musical likes are not the same from a young adolescence student . Every time we hear new different artist. I would have to update my music and ask them to start talking about the different types of music they like to listen to or artist they really love. Then I would show them the blogger I create for them with the different genres of modern music and modern artist students listen to. After I show them my blog and socialize it. I would let them create a blog with their favorite artist and music. They would happily accept this challenge because they want to express themselves and defend the genre of music they choose.


d. A paragraph telling the importance of using this tool.





No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario